Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love is difficult to define but the following entries may help shed some light for those who ponder the meaning of love from time to time.


I love you because you kiss me like you mean it.

I love you because when your arms fold around me, all my worries disappear.

I love you because you find a way to make me feel special each and every day.

I love you because you are proud to be seen with me.

I love you because when I am irritable, you are forgiving.

I love you because you don't demand more of me than I can give you.

I love you because you are not indifferent to my love for you.

I love you because you indulge my romantic impulses.

I love you because you know how to say the difficult things without hurting my
feelings.

I love you because you always give me the benefit of the doubt.

I love you because even though time has changed me, you still find me attractive.

I love you because I know without a doubt that you love me, too.

I love you because when I need you, you try to comfort me.

I love you because you don't expect me to be everything to you.

I love you because when I want to talk, you are patient.

I love you because you have enriched my life in ways I never imagined.

I love you because you are careful with my tender spots.

I love you because I always have fun with you.

I love you because when I touch you, you touch me back.

I love you because I feel safe with you.

I love you because you always see the best in me.

I love you because you have helped me to better understand myself.

I love you because you have never tried to change who I am.

I love you because when I gave myself to you, I lost nothing.

I love you because you surprise me with little gifts.

I love you because you understand my needs.

I love you because you are my best friend.

I love you because even when you are angry with me, you are kind.

I love you because your affection soothes me.

I love you because you like to spoil me now and then.

I love you because when I can't sleep, you rub my back.

I love you because with you I have a profound sense of belonging.

I love you because when I look into your eyes, I see your love for me.

I love you because when we spend time together you are never distracted by something
more important.

I love you because when I reach for you, you move closer.

I love you because you never fail to consider my feelings.

I love you because you like to sleep like spoons.

I love you because without you my life would be less than it has become.

No comments: